If you are interested in becoming a taxi driver there are a few things you will need to get started.
You will need…
- to pass a medical examination.
- to pass the local knowledge test.
- to pass a driving standards test.
- to pass a Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check.
- to become council registered.
Owing to all the above, becoming a taxi driver can be a costly business.
We can provide help with the costs required to pass all the examinations listed above and provide contact details of all the associated bodies involved.
Please contact us for more information.
©Copyright Link Hire Taxis 2017
Someone will reply to your enquiry as soon as possible.